Me alone...
Thursday, March 1, 2007
  THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT EVER IN MY LIFE!
Dear,
I'm so much Proud of myself!
Yes, with a capital P, I; indeed; am!
Yesterday, I had the most Courageous, Brave, Grown-up attitude ever!

I was in a haste..
Just coming out of Bin 7omran building, as I visited my dentist..
Was really mind-occupied about the next check-up appointment..
Which is today..
Reminiscing & thinking over & over again..
About the jokes my dentist & I cracked together!
That was a lot of fun!
I just LOVE the guy! :D
Remembered that I noticed a white cotton trousers I liked in ZARA the day before..
But couldn't stop to check it out as I was again, in a haste!
So I decided to go & buy it to cheer myself up..
Stepped out of the car..
Marched trottingly to the crystal clear "Automatic Doors" of the gate..
With my eyes fixed on the lingerie that were on the shop window of La Senza..

AAAND BAAAAANGGGGGG!!!!


STUPIDLY HIT THE DOOR AND BOUNCED BACK!!!!
I DID BANG AGAINST THE AUTOMATIC DOORS,
WITH ALL THE RUSH I HAD IN MY BODY!
AND BOUNCED BACK!



Guys,
That was just as if you were sitting calmly mind-absorbed..
And an icy bucket of water was poured down at you!!
That moment the door slide opened - Goodmorning!!- and I, in a gigantic surprise yelled at the salesman who rushed out of Nine West to check the tremendous clash bam I caused..
I was like: "I DIDN'T SEE IT!!!"
Courageously, entered the ZARA show room to find EVERYONE, around 30 human beings, men, ladies & kids, frozen staring at me!!!!!
It was as if I paused a scene in a movie or something!!!
Everyone was looking frozen in a shock, no move, no sound..
I continued walking to the stair case with my eyes on the floor till I met the supervisor in front of me, there I HAD to say something..
So I said: "Kont ra7 a3mellakom crisis barrah!!" and smiled half-laughing drowned in embarrassment!
He was like: "7amdillah 3assalameh! inty mnee7a???? Sar elik ta3weed 3anna halla2!" trying to sound funny that bastard!!!
I said I'm Ok & moved to the 2nd floor, quickly grabbed the pants, payed for it & rushed out while ALL the salesmen were "Monshake7een" smiling at me!!!!


OK that was just a major public display of courage..
But it was too the last time I ever step a foot in ZARA AlTa7liah!
I'm not going there; not in the next 20 years!
Not untill they change all their staff & supervisor!!


Oh, and by the way, I WAS NOT OK!!!!!!
I hurt my toetips..
The right side of my face was totally numbed..
I still have a bump in my eyebrow..
And my ego is burning as hell!!!!

Labels:

 
Comments:
7amdillah 3ala el salamah and 7a9al khair :P

*tries not to laugh hard* :D
 
Jat saleema inshallah.
loved ur post, really hilarious:))

keep on bloggin
 
Glowwwwwwwwwwww!! 7abbooo you!!!

salamaat wallah, LOOOOL!! but sorry, that was funny!! don't hate me please! :P
 
(im nt gna laugh, i nt gna laugh)
u handled urself well, if i were in that situation i would have either burst out crying , left the place, or both, but u managed to smile n joke
salamat :)
 
Well go & let yourself enjoy what happened & laugh at me you evil so-called FRIENDS!!!!!
I wish every single one of you would've gone through the same situation just to bear some compassion in your stoned hearts! :P




That was for the moment bs! :D
Now I alomost pee in my pantie when I recall the bloody incident! loooool
My cousins & uncle cracked like crazy when I told them the story!
They all asked me in one voice why didn't I leave the place at once? as long as no one saw that dump bang but the Nine West guy!

Well dears,
I just dunno!!!!! :D haha!!
That was what happened.. simply!
A9lan I haven't got the rational mind nor reasoning to decide anything! loool
Jani irtijaj fel mo55!!! loool
I swear I was taken aback!
Like I was asleep & suddenly someone shakingly woke me up rudely!

Ana kol ma atzakkar that how if the door smashed into little pieces & collapsed onto me!!!!
Wallah kano nagalooni 3al ER be naggala! loooooooooool


Allah ysallemkom kollakam ya 7elween! ;D
 
ooooooooooooh salamat. 3ady marah 9arat l 5alaty. but min jed kano mas7een a glass zeen :P I hope that you feel better now :)
 
looool gloomy! :)
well I'm physically fine :)
but my pride is aching! loool
Allh yesallemek ya rab! :)
 
ambeee yt salema el7amdella ..
7mdella 3la eslama .. you are fine know 7mdella ;)
 
Red Lady...
Allah ysallemek ya Rabb! :D
 
loool salamat! That sounds like something outta a movie. Hehehe looks like u just had a blonde moment:p
 
looool
Wallah true!
That was indeed a Blonde moment! loool

Allah ysallemak ya gamar! :D
 
Salamat! Wish I was there to point and laugh :P (j/k i wouldn't do that >:P hehe) you reminded me of my cousin who literally Ran! into thick glass.. he hit it hard and bounced back.. you could see the glass wobbling around for a few seconds :P haha, funny..
 
salamzzz dear Glow,

what's up sweet girl??i really missed ur posts. very interesting and deep. i hope that u r doing great inshallah.

come back to ur blog sis ASAP

peace out
 
ali,
I swear if somw one pointed & laughed that moment, I'll burst into tears like crazy! :P Thank God you were not there! :P
And btw, the glass wobbled around for a few seconds in my case ytoo & made a gigantic noise! looooooool

reema,
I'm around dear :)
So much touched for asking about me! :)
I was away busy for a while & I'm back now! :)
Thankx for the sweet words :)
Yalla Read! :P

Take care :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]