Me alone...
Thursday, November 30, 2006
  Suffering the Missing...

And thought of letting you into the bits & pieces of me..

* Right now, I'm missing you like hell!

* A lump of tears still forms in my throat each time the same subject pops up.

* Fear of losing you, although recently you are becoming more of a memory.

* Don't feel interested into online-meeting new people, & seems like youngers are so attracted to me in this phase of life! I'm willingly giving them my real info. Kids are sweet. Don't hurt my heart!

* Back to the Horse thing! & this time I'm determined.

* Angry at what's happening to Lebanon. The other day I was laughingly telling others: "Bombing, no bombing, I'm going to Lebanon!" My luck is being too cheezy with Lebanon lately! I miss there.. a lot! :(

* My back is back to aching!

* Still as fat as you left me.

* Mornings are truly hard without you.

* You are the love of my life. The only one!
 
Comments:
salamat 3ala ur back! try to see a doc!

why do kids like you?? :P
 
Allah ysallimak ya rab.. I happen to know what's the cause & what's the cure, just need to take more care!

Why do kids like me? :P
Wallah I don't know!
I don't even humour them!!! ;P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]