Me alone...
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
  It is April Again!
It is Spring..
It is my best time of the year..
Sadly, this April won't be spent in Beirut :(
I've been told the heat is going up this year unlike usual..
I miss "her" either ways.. Allah y9le7 al-7al..

UAE..
Leaving to UAE in about 12 hours from now, inshaAllah..
As I told a friend today: I guess I'm the only Saudi who has never been to there yet!
Well.. me and HP! :P
Ok dear, as I get back from there next week, the title will officially transfer to you! :P
Side note: Haven't prepared by suitcase yet, we marrah ma feyyyyaaaaaaa! :S

Dinner..
Just got back from a dinner invite..
Food was nice..
Pepper Steak, some sort of Chinese rice with Mushroom, Lasagna, Chicken & Spinach Macaroni... and more!
Oh I just can't absorb the fact of: Me, unzipping my jeans in front of people! :S
Mo Chic! but I had to do it! After all, I had to EAT!
I'm invited, and the lady actually.. Cooked!
Ma sha2 Allah 3laiha.. for a moment; I wished, for the future, if I could become a chef like her! Creepy! Me cooking! xD

Head Over Heels..
A play.. written, directed & performed by a wonderful lady..
I had the pleasure of being a student of hers at the uni., and I hold a great deal of admiration for her style..
At Effat College..
Wed. 23rd & Thurs. 24th of April
@ 8:00 pm..
I sense that it's gonna be good..



 
Comments:
Spring is wonderful but winter rocks.
That will make three of us, I haven’t been to the UAE (well now to think of it you visited the UAE)

I miss watching plays, we used to act and watch other plays performed. The play seems good and the title is attractive ^_^

Missed you sis *hugs*
 
Glad you passed by sweety :)

lotsa luv xoxo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]