Me alone...
Thursday, February 22, 2007
  :S
I think I gotta blog about this!
People, this is under the category of "National Motormouth Awareness" day!

Yesterday, called me this nice girl asking to get our lunch break together. I don't usually get lunch breaks, as I'm always busy & I'm someone who cannot just sit & eat while checking out people & doing nothing! I need to read or write -Yeah I do write while eating!- or be on the phone or simply enjoying the quiet company of somebody I love! So I prefer to have my tea & biscuits or kitkat alone when browsing the net or continue reading a novel.
Anyhow, when someone calls for my company I don't reject the invitation unless I'm really busy & cannot get rid of it! So when this girl called, I headed to the cafeteria; eventhough I'd already had my 3rd cup of coffee & a piece of a something with cheese inside! There, I grabbed a cup of Mocha & seated myself waiting for her to join me.
GOSH! That was a mistake! Even a Huge one to meet her!
From the very moment she sat on the chair opposite to mine, she started talking talking talking... AND TALKING! about nonsense! about things that don't interest me by no means!
People! I was tortured to death for what seemed like endless 30 minutes!
It's not only that! When my turn came to reply to her garbage talk -Excuse my Swedish!- she rudely allowed her annoying eyeballs to view the people in the place as in "I don't really care for your opinion anyway!"
That was hard! Keeping a smile & trying to act as if I'm interested & enjoying!
Keep that aside!
While she was yacking, my mind drifted to visualize my very own self when I get hyper & talkative! I know I could get to be a motormouth myself! So I was trying to analyze the situation.
Do I sound like her when I'm bubbly & loud?
Do people feel the same way in my excited presence?
GOSH! That would surely be a great disappointment for my ego!

 
Comments:
How come? Don't you have regular friends that you go to lunch with?

That will teach you a lesson that you never have lunch alone with her! If you must you have to take a friend with you :D
 
Well dear,
For first I'm someone who dosen't get along with people just like that!
People need to Earn my friendship! :P
Ok I'm loved as I'm always nice to others, but it's not easy to become a friend of mine..
Besides, I've been working for less than 6 months, other girlz are new in the workplace too, so it should take some time..
And the position I'm in is kinda full time sort of job!

I thought of taking another co-worker to the lunch break thing but it's that we all are busy in different ways! If I'm free, others may not! :S
It's kinda complicated! :D

Yallah! I'm just happy & satisfied with being with Me alone! ;)
 
How rude of her!! :|
 
Yeah!! See!!
 
Hmm, I know exactly how you felt back then.. I believe the best thing to do in similar situations is to fake it, maybe throw out some lame reason that you have to leave, and make it a bit obvious that it's a bullshit reason :P but not too obvious so you can keep them wondering :P
 
looooooooool ali!!!!!
LOVED the theory!!!!
I definitly gonna work it next time! ;P
 
hmmm u got me thinking!
i could get quite talkative
man it would be sooo bad if i annoy my friends with it!
 
looool
Good I got you to think the other way then! ;)

Welcome to my place eshda3wa! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]