Me alone...
Thursday, February 1, 2007
  Reunion...

Haven't seen her for around 4 years. Haven't really talked to her for around 7 years. Although her workplace is just around the corner of my home & she doesn't live far away! We've known each other since our early teens. Had our ups & downs, & seriously been through hell; each in her different way!
Thursday 1:30 p.m. I picked her up from the office & the driver drove to where I informed him before she got in the car.
I'm a loud, childish & clumsy person when I feel like so. Incredibly cold when I feel like so. And can be a pin in the a$$ when I feel like so!
- "Where are you taking me?"
- Smilingly: "None of your business!"
- "O.K.!"
I was hesitant for a long while. Ever since we agreed to lunch out; my mind was between Senses and Chili's. I favored Senses a lot, but considered the possibility of getting bored in her company! So Chili's was it, at least I'll get to meet buddies I like in there! ;).
As the driver parked, she asked: "Are you going to get the box with you?"
"Yes."
"Me too."
We were born in the same day. The boxes had our presents we intended to exchange.
For some reasons, long years have parted and drifted us away of each other.
She had many unpleasant stories to tell.
I've had my share earlier and didn't plan to recall the unlikable memories whatsoever!
20 minutes have passed with her voice only heard in the space.
Manchester United was playing in front of me, I'm a fan and she's getting my spirits down with her talk!
All of a sudden, I started to smile, really smile! For no particular reason, feeling nonchalant & cool!
The good looking Bedouin guy was smiling back & peeking at me! :D
Couldn't help it! Couldn't stop smiling/half laughing! Couldn't stop peeking in return! :D
She noticed what was going on & looked at me in a quiet not-so-good look!
She's got a pastel crystal bracelet & I've got a DKNY t-shirt.
We got back to my home.
In my room, she picked my mobile and remarked: "Nice mobile!"
- "A gift."
- "Men meen?"
- "Someone!"
- "Zogo 7elo!"
- "I know!"
- "So, what's his name?"
- "Meen?"
- "7abeeb algalb!"
- "Mazolla?" acting fool! :P
- "Bala habala!"
- "You've known me for ages, do I look like a girl who has a boyfriend??!"
- "Sure! Enti 5abeesa!"
I looked at my reflection in the mirror with a WTF! look on my face!
- "Do I?!, everybody says I'm a katkoota & baby face! And you say that!! Why?!"
- "Cuz M7d ygdar y3eesh mn '3air 7obb!"

I had many questions in mind.
Is it true that "Out of sight, out of mind?"
And who once used to be a really close friend, almost a soul mate could easily get to be a mere person?
Is it t
rue that appearance deceives?
Is it true that "M7d ygdar y3eesh mn '3air 7obb!"?

My driver took her back to her office.
I met her later in Al Na5eel with a bunch of Swedish guys! ;x
That was another really good story to tell!!!!! ;)


She just phoned me.
Tomorrow is our Hijry birthday.
I think we're going out! :)
 
Comments:
I am waiting for the good story that you will tell ;)

And the mobile was a gift from whom? :P

I like reunions specially with the friends I have met in 3rd grade :D

And happy hijri birthday to you ;)
 
looool HP! Wallah I'm not sure if that is a tell-able story! ;P
Believe me, Swedish people are Hot! ;P

And the mobile is a gift from my all-time lover! ;)

I like reunions tee, with some people I appreciate their being in my life :)

And thank you!!! :) you are the 2nd person to congrats me! :)
I've been reminding people in our house of it & they keep acting deaf!!!!! :$
 
Hey! I am your bodyguard and you must not hide such stories from me!!
 
Say what, with Swedish people; you can take the night off! ;P
 
Happy birthday sweets.. I love u knew screen-name.. so jennifer lopez :P
I hate runions, they just prove that far from the eye is far from the heart.. the longer the time lapsed, the further u find urself.. oh well..
 
Yeah JЗωЄL®..
And you just grow missing the old days more & more! :$
Thank you for the wish! :)
And see!! I felt a lot like Jelo! ;p
 
Sounds like an akward situation if u asked me.. So, not my definition of fun.. Hope u had a better time the next day..
I think I been apart a lot of time from my best friends in grade school and jr high.. But my high school friend and I are still the same although we dont see each other anymore =(

~Happ birthday ;)
 
Haaaapppy buuurfday<-Doing my best to sound wasted at your birthday party.First time im stopping by.Lovely blog!I wish u all d happiness.As for d friends thing,its pretty interesting meeting up after years of being apart.I like seeing how people have grown.:)
 
Happy Hijri BDay :D 3o2bal 100 Sana Hijriyya :P
 
Fo0f.. :)
True!
That was, indeed, an awkward situation!
I was sorry I didn't feel the zeal of meeting again after all those years!
I noticed that I liked her better when we where among others! Like when it isn't only the two of us! :S
Glad you are still in touch with your old friends! :)
I'm not of that kindm in fact, it's hard for me to REALLY like people who I do not feel any TRUE connection with! :S :)

Thank you ya gamar! :)



Lamya.. :)
Thanx sweeyie :) & welcome to my blog! :)
Me too fund of checking the looks of others after long years! :D


ali.. :)
Sank you dear! :D Same to you ;P
 
Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :D

missed you ALOT!!!!
 
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :D

I missed you aktar wallah! :)
 
Tsk tsk.. Someone needs a new post..
 
loooool yeah I believe so too! ;P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]