Me alone...
Monday, January 22, 2007
  One Fine Day!
This is a good day!
Nothing really special about it yet; each day goes by with mom & dad in good shape, is indeed, a good day! Through the past 5 years, I learned many major issues in & about life. I learned that, one should always count their blessings. I do that, literally, every single night before I go to sleep. I learned that even in my down days, it could've gone worse! So I say Al7amdolillah. I learned that happiness is not exactly what I feel in my heart; it's rather the smiles of contentment I see on my family members' faces. That's genuinely what embodies my personal interpretation of Happiness. A good evening, is not the one where I wear on my expensive My Fair Lady abaya, put on some light make-up, hold my Dior flashy red purse, get on my gorgeous high heels sandal & head to Bubbles!
A really truly good evening would be the one I take my evening shower, search for my comb in drawers & realize that it's been a considerably long time since the last I actually combed my hair! "No! Sorry! Brushing fingers through locks isn't technically combing or even tidying!" It's when I pick my mobile to check for SMSes & I find 2 missed calls from Daddy. And just while I'm looking at his baby name on the screen; his loving face appears as he calls for the 3rd time to tell me he's bringing "M6abbag" for dinner, in case I wish for some! Daddy knows well that no one eats m6abbag at home besides him, so he offers some "Fa6eer?" I enthusiastically say "Sure!" even though I'm not hungry at all!
An actual good evening is when I get dressed in my pajamas, prepare for our little family banquet & wait for Daddy to arrive!
I'm laying down on my bed right now, after successfully polishing my Tweety silver bracelet, having a pair of London's KitKat for dessert, applying honey based facial cream "which was Mom's & she donated it to me after I showed a good deal of admiration! :D" & writing today's down in my diary to record another "One Fine Day!"

Got to read few pages now & bring myself to sleep...
Tomorrow is another long day! xoxo
 
Comments:
Tuesday is a long day indeed!

How come you don't comb your hair regularly?

Sometimes it is just the small things that really matter. And I have to say it is a deep post coming from the heart.
 
It's another blessing that I've got a fine hair quality! :P
When my hair is short, I don't have to comb it at all! :)
And when it's long, I only tie it in a pony tail style & voila! :)

"Sometimes it is just the small things that really matter." This is just true! :) A quote that I'll post it somewhere special! :)

:)
 
you know it takes a very long time for people to learn to appreciate the small things in life. your well ahead of a lot of people
 
Solar Alchemist :)..
I'm flattered! :)
Loved your words a lot! :)
Really appreciated! :)
 
testing testing 1 . . 2 . . 3
 
WOOHOOO IT WORKED!!!
 
looooool excellent! :D
Congrats! ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
I thought I exist!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddawiiah, Al 7ijaZz, Saudi Arabia

Self-righteous! Pretentious! Malicious!


November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / September 2008 / February 2009 / October 2009 / August 2010 / February 2012 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]